|Main Title of project||Relocation of The Marches Centre of Manufacturing and Technology|
|Job Ref||MCMT – Relocation – 001|
|Planned Start Date||01 June 2021|
|Planned Finish Date||1st September 2021|
|Deadline date for submission of completed tenders||5pm 17/05/2021|
|Summary of opportunity||Relocated the business from Bridgnorth to Telford|
|Background||MCMT is an engineering training academy based on the Stanmore industrial est in Bridnorth. We currently have 33,000 sq.feet of dedicated engineering space with office and class room space over 2 floors.
We are relocating to T54 in Telford (Subject to planning permission)
|Opportunity details||Work required:
· To remove all electrical cabling/partition walling/machinery and other materials for original location and re install at new site.
· To install heating and air conditioning
· Ensure space has essential toilet and hand wash facilities.
· Install a roller shutter door
· Air supply compressor and pipe work
· Transit all machinery
· Clear residual area make good (Old site)
· Install high level gas heaters
· reconnect electrical supply and commission
· build up mezzanine floor deck
· general lighting and power electrics
· Ceiling – Lay in grid dune 600×600
· Glazed panels windows and doors
· Walls – door and window aperture, skim,
· 70mm apr insulation included
· Single frame and door inc ironmongery & arcs
· Skirting – 100mm black upvc
· Floorcoverings – Vinyl and Floor tile carpets
|Application process||To request a site visit (Advised) please contact Amy Farley on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07388990716.
1) Your experience relevant to this role
2) Your proposal for activities to be delivered in this role
3) Your availability to take on this role in time frame
4) Your cost of the work to deliver
The contract will only be awarded once planning permission has been approved.
Details for MCMT website tender